You participate in a global IT organization as a First Line Support Engineer providing support and maintenance for desktop and laptop computers in a Windows network environment. You advise and train our employees in using our applications.
What's your track record?
• Experience with Active Directory and corporate IT in general is a hard requirement.
• Experienced at troubleshooting desktop applications and TCP/IP networking.
• Excellent knowledge of PC hardware, Windows OS, Office 365 is a must.
• Experience using GUI and command-line tools.
• Experience configuring registry and group policy settings.
What's your profile?
• Bachelor degree in Information Technology or equal by experience.
• You are analytical, a team player and have good administrative skills.
• You speak and write English fluently.
• UAE drivers' license is a plus.
What do we offer?
• Salary of AED 4500 per month
• Junior Accommodation (single room housing, meals included)
• Health Insurance
Note: we require you to have at least 2 years of experience working in an Active Directory environment for this role.
Do you think you have what it takes for this role? Please apply via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.